Interest-free student loans
While you are confronted with short term pecuniary hardship and cannot shell out your studies can cost you (you need another pc to suit your degree, like), you can also sign up for a short-name notice-totally free loan.
Different kinds of small-identity finance
And examine whether you are eligible for a scholarship throughout the Flemish bodies and/or a decrease in university fees fees. In these instances, you will be noticed into the grant rates.
By firmly taking away a destination-100 % free education loan, we shall deposit the latest borrowed count (a maximum of step 1,250 euros) myself on Education and you can College student Management, so your tuition fees try taken care of. This matter should following become paid down to help you us inside the monthly instalments. The mortgage would be paid back in full by the end regarding the brand new academic season.
While you are having difficulty paying the month-to-month lease to suit your student rental, one may remove an interest-totally free student loan owing to you:
- For those who rent a room on VUB, the sum lent would-be deposited myself having VUB Scholar Accommodation.
- For people who book an area on individual market, the sum of the borrowed could be transferred into your savings account therefore to afford the lease.
You may then pay back which add up to united states for the monthly instalments. The borrowed funds are paid back completely by the end of this new educational seasons.
If you have almost every other study will set you back which you get a hold of difficult to pay all at the same time, particularly a notebook, analysis travel an such like., contact me to submit an application for an interest-totally free education loan.
Just how much was a primary-name financing?
A short-title loan try a maximum of step one,250 euros and must always be repaid in the informative seasons (as a result of an installment package).
How can you pertain?
You can get in contact with united states from the current email address zero later than simply step payday loans Ohio one Sep (at the end of so it academic year) for a preliminary-term financing. You don’t need to submit an application, however you have to meet up with the general conditions.
- Hence times have you been able to begin paying down the loan?
- Exactly how much per month? (Minimal matter is 50 euros)
- You live with your parents / by yourself /with household members / with somebody / other:
- Mothers is actually partnered / traditions along with her / divorced / deceased:
- Dependent regarding mother / father / other:
- Mother’s income: perhaps not applicable / no money / work / self-functioning / substitute for income / minimum-wage / your retirement / combination:
- Dad’s earnings: not relevant / zero money / functions / self-employed / substitute for earnings / minimum-wage / retirement / combination:
As soon as we have obtained this post, we’ll draw up a binding agreement through Docusign, discussing new payment bundle you must realize. You’ll located an email of Docusign, which has had a binding agreement you should discover, submit, sign and return to all of us, including a copy regarding both sides of the ID cards.
Dependent on your debts, you are capable of getting a long-label notice-free mortgage to help keep your research can cost you sensible.
A lengthy-term loan try all in all, step 1,250 euros and that is supposed to handle an architectural monetaray hardship (such as, when you’re incapable of pay-all their study will cost you). Installment of a lengthy-term loan begins two years once end otherwise termination of the training within VUB.
You may want to just sign up for a long-identity loan for people who meet up with the general criteria and you should pertain having fun with a form zero afterwards than just step 1 September (at the conclusion of which instructional season). That loan agreement are nevertheless drawn up.